Thread: mean girls
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 07:19 PM   #14
Adriana
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

I would like to say sorry to all you guys that ever have had this happen, while I don't have a penis, I did develop late, had very small breast untill I was almost 18 the summer before college never the less so all those how make fun of me, most didn't get to she me grow 2 inches and go from an acup to c cup. But anyways my story:

I was in 11 grade so driving and every one of my friend already have developed the bust. So I was using and water bra. Makes you a whole cup bigger and I would pad it with forms to I looked like I had large b small c cup. Well one day I got in I fight with an ex friend and I broke her nose and gave her a black eye, as the schools police officer was pulling me off her she grabed my bra it broke the forms fell out and the water bag in my left cup burts and so my breast are hanging out in wet from the fluid that came out the bra and the officer has both my arms pulled be hind my back. As some as he relized I was bare chested she let me go and turned me around and pulled me close to her and tryed to block everyones view my wrapping her arms around me. I could hear all the people laughing and I looked over her shoulder and saw them pointing and laugh. I couldn't help it I just cryed. Anyways after my 10 suspension I saw no point in fakeing it anymore and for the rest of the year and my senior year I wore my a cup bra but still would hear giggling as I walked down the halls.
Adriana is offline   Reply With Quote