View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 10:54 PM   #33
Virgin4Inch
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexykaty View Post
The 'lips' one is a tricky one, at least guys have an idea of what an average cock length is, we girls dont really have anything to base the size of ours on lol! I've been told mine are big but maybe he's only ever seen small ones, difficult to know?
Most guys seem to have a real thing for big boobs, i've always had insults for being smaller, but no way i'd go fake!
Surely you've seen pictures or videos of other girls to compare yourself. It really doesn't matter. I think guys who would give a damn are very few and far between. To most of us (straight) guys the vagina is a thing of beauty no matter what it looks like.

"Most guys seem to have a real thing for boobs" is more like it. I bet if you took a poll there would be more guys in the "I like them small to medium" category then there would be in the "I like then big". When I like a girl I hardly pay any attention to her breast size.

Was it guys or girls that insulted you about your boobs? either way i can't believe people do things like that. I've never made any comment positive or negative to a woman about her breasts.
Virgin4Inch is offline   Reply With Quote