View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 12:54 AM   #34
jobleau
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

@ SexyKaty

Virgin4 and Hoverfly are quite right I think. Most men I know, although they do have their preferences (may be better called phantasms or desires), don't care that much about breasts or labials size. The package as a whole, along with attitude, is what really does it.

People who mock others with things like "small boobs" or "small cock" are usually shallow people who have some problems of their own. Granted, they disturb others when doing that. But someone has to see beyond that.

As well, corporate societies are there to sell us "the perfect body" and many people fall for that instead of understanding that the message is wrong. This has screwed up many people.

The bottom line is, as you say yourself, don't go fake (neither physiologically nor psychologically). Be yourself, accept yourself with all the good and less good parts, work with that and enjoy yourself in the mean time.

All that said, with a smile like yours, I'm pretty sure you can melt most guys hearth very easily, no matter what their size are!
jobleau is offline   Reply With Quote