View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 08:03 PM   #40
Virgin4Inch
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexykaty View Post
Virgin, Yeah i've seen videos etc, seen plenty girls in the changing rooms, seen all sorts of shapes n sizes, but theres still no one to tell you what average is?
Well I guess average would be somewhere in the middle of the two extremes.

Quote:
It was mostly guys that insulted me about my breast size, most had a thing for bigger ones!
This I don't understand. I know a lot of guys are complete assholes so I guess it's not surprising there would be some that would do this to a woman. I have never witnessed it myself but I take your word and the word of other women that it does indeed happen.

Quote:
Road, Well from what i hear from most girls is that they like an averged size, anything from 4-6inches, some like them smaller n some like them huge, we all tend to talk about it.
smaller than 4-6 inches? who are these women? they should be given goddess status and worshiped by men everywhere. Let yourself be known ladies.

Quote:
Well all i'd say is you can hide a small cock, its difficult to hide a flat chest lol, it tends too be one of the first things a guy looks at!
Of course there's a flip side to that. Because you can't hide your breasts and their size you never have to go through the moment of reveal. By the time it comes to getting down to business the guy already knows pretty much what is in store as far as breasts go. In fact by the time the guy speaks to you the first time he's probably already made up his mind as to whether he is satisfied with your breasts. A woman doesn't know what she's going to get until that moment.

Glenn
Virgin4Inch is offline   Reply With Quote