View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 07:18 AM   #14
Red
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

That sux.. It definitely hard enough to find somebody without those flaggers making things worse. I live in a fairly remote area, so there's not a whole lot of ads anyways, adn the few I seen were looking for a man "well hung" and that tells you right there the quality you're dealing with. Oh, so I looked in couples and actually found a believable ad post, but the woman was looking for a man to come in and be top to her husband as he's fucking her. Really not what I was looking for.

Got to also say I'm kinda skeered to make my own ad...only cuz I know enough people who just go there to read them for their amusement. Oh, but I'm the sick puppy?? I think to myself. "What a fool I've been."

I guess the best thing though is to take it for what it is, a pot shot in the dark, that may or may not pay off one day. I hope it does for everybody out there, but being realistic it's good to doubt everything you see/read/hear until they prove themselves. And the only way they'll prove themselves is to give you some action...to genuinely show they are attracted and care. I probably should've started off saying first, I knew a lady for 4yrs on a different forum, we were just aquaintances, didn't know eachother outside of it until she found me on facebook. And then she started showing interest in me, sending me those damn HUGS and HEARTS and shit that girls love doing. We were messaging eachother, things getting hot n heavy, finally we start speaking on the phone. So everythings going real great, right? Turns out, this girl who I thought was 38yr old who had a 5yr old daughter was actually 63yrs old, and the pics she had posted on facebook were of her daughter and granddaughter! Bitch was a sociopath. Man, I was crushed...but, I crushed her back 10x. Having said that, I hope nobody else has to go through that sort of ordeal...thought a few times I was havin an early heart attack or aneurism.

Last edited by Red; 03-06-2012 at 07:24 AM.
Red is offline   Reply With Quote