Thread: This is Wrong
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 11:35 PM   #10
juniorweewee

Default Sometimes small helps

When I was 18, my dick was tiny and my sister at the time had just turned 13. I remeber that she used to want to see my penis and I would show it to her and she would always ask me why it was so small, but then I wondered how she even knew what was big and what was small. As it turned out she was a "Bad girl" and she and her friends started having sex at age 12 and 13. Her boyfriend was much bigger than me and well, that was it, until I met her new girl friend and found out that she was a virgin but didn't want to be but was scared of the size of most boys her age so remained a virgin, until my sister got this idea and asked me if I would be willing to "do her" the girl was georgeous and of course I said yes. I remember the night, she was scared to death and we had sex and as soon as she took a look and saw I was fully in her, she heaved a sigh of relief and I fuked her many times and she seemed to enjoy it. She said after 2 days that she loved me and we were great until about 11th. grade when she had sex with a high school boy in her class who was normal sized and she apparently really found out what a full on orgasm was all about and left me. I was devistated and wanted to die, but learned a lesson.