Thread: Dolls!
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 12:04 PM   #1
kevy19
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

Default Dolls!

Hi every one.

I know everyone is now going to think I'm a real saddo now so O dear but at least I'm honest! But hey I'm not really a saddo (Honest)! But I love dolls when the real thing is not around and being single now for sometime why not I say. I could never pay or would want to pay for sex or just go out and find casual sex ! Sex to me has to be part of a very loving very close relationship! I have had many dolls over the years the newer PVC one's are very good the last two I have had are Gina Lynn and a Hanna Harper doll Hanna is great this to me is one of the closest feelings I have ever had to real sex OK being honest its still miles off the real thing! So don't be fooled, as yes you are humping a blown up PVC doll which is live less but shut you eyes and the having some clothes on the doll up top helps makes it less PVC to the touch her pussy feels great and putt the vibrating gizmo in you get with some of these dolls and turn on and enter her pussy I can't last above about 60 seconds then before I have shot my load in to Hanna's deep soft vibrating pussy! O bliss if you want a real quickie!

I also have one of the soft stuffed Teddy Babe dolls these are more for cuddling or sleeping with a grown up guy's teddy bear! They do have a pussy you can enter but they are very small size wise they do a new bigger Teddy babe deluxe now that stands at about 5ft 4in so that maybe better! But its about 800 Uk Pounds!!!!!!

There is a great site to see all these dolls inflated before you buy!

SEE IT INFLATED ~ LOVE DOLL ~ BLOW ME UP SEX DOLLS

And I will try to post a few pictures of me with the dolls! I do as say you will think I some poor lost saddo seeing these maybe! But honest I'm not dolls are just another great sex toy in my book nothing more nothing less they will never be a proper substitute for the real thing but when its not available they are so much better than just rubbing your self off all the time! Come on try one!

PS I have never had one go pop on me mind I'm not that heavy and quite slim what normally happens is somewhere the seams split and you get a slow gradually deflation! One tip with a new PVC doll never blow up to hard the first few time you use it then each time blow up a bit harder! I have had Hanna brick hard which feels great! And she has not split yet it seems this slowly method stretches the PVC doing it this way!

Have fun I will for sure .
PS I wish they would bring out a Kelly Brook knicker wetting doll o what fun that would be!
Kev. x

Pic 1 Me going at it with Gina
Pic 2 My Tedde Babe Charlie seen here in my inflatable boat tender she lives on my motor cruiser and as you can see always wears her life jacket!

Attachment 5597

Attachment 5599

Last edited by kevy19; 05-06-2014 at 07:42 AM. Reason: spelling!
kevy19 is offline   Reply With Quote