View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 02:09 PM   #21
crazy8
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

Quote:
A final note... We do have a large circle of friends and out of those, I believe around 95% smoke and have been smoking for decades. All bums of course, how else could it be. Like heads of the local Museum bum, head of finances at the local tax office bum, the Earl of XXX, a Government advisor bum, plus a few small business managers bums, etc. As I said, all bums, all useless, all on benefits and all out at night raping grannies.
As i get older, more and more i find out that every one and their grandmother smokes weed.
I used to think only teens did it. My friend has been selling for a few years and most his clinets are older people in their 40's, 50's even 60's.
Plus, in the industry that i work in, almost every one smokes. I know more then a few owners of large companies who smoke every single day. Some of them even have personal pipes, and stash boxes with company logos on them. Its crazy.
Ony offise that we frequently work with, every single person there smokes, right at work, right at their desk. Cool people but take kinda long to get anything done lol. Funny thing is that if you ever met them on the street, you would never tell that they smoke. Married, business owners, have children, verace suits.........
crazy8 is offline   Reply With Quote