View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 01:00 PM   #26
InsatiableLust
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoverfly View Post
InsatiableLust, you know something? I am just too old to care anymore. Just like when I go shopping for my wife. She bought one of those shopper trolleys that you tow behind you. Some of our younger neighbours think it funny when I as a bloke trundle off with that thing (which here is usually more associated with the elderly) but do I care? Not one iota.

I've been smoking since I was 15, that makes it 38 years and I have little inclination of stopping just yet. My wife has been smoking for some 30 years but she does it primarily for medical reasons, though she does like getting high as well. It is just such a shame that one of the best drugs that nature has in store for mankind has such an evil reputation in most countries in Europe.

Not good really. All those silly anti-drug laws that just further the profits of Mafia and such cronies. Besides, laws were once designed to protect the majority from unexeptable behaviour that would damage society as a whole. Sounds just like they are describing cannabis, doesn't it. I too go out every night mugging old ladies and stabbing taxi drivers so I can buy my next batch.

What I really don't like these days is all that almost industrially produced skunk rubbish. Most of it just tastes like crap, gets you stoned before you get high and leaves you wondering whether you are going to be able to crawl to the fridge when the munchies hit you. No, sometimes it just isn't fun anymore, quite apart from the rip-off pricing.

A final note... We do have a large circle of friends and out of those, I believe around 95% smoke and have been smoking for decades. All bums of course, how else could it be. Like heads of the local Museum bum, head of finances at the local tax office bum, the Earl of XXX, a Government advisor bum, plus a few small business managers bums, etc. As I said, all bums, all useless, all on benefits and all out at night raping grannies.

Bums, that's us.

Happy toking and do you have any 420 celebrations where you live?

Oh, btw, there are more smokers here then you think.

Yeah, I think its crazy how marijuana is treated. One nice thing about where I live is that you can get really good organic sensimilla. Afghan Kush, Strawberry Cough, White Widow, and of course Skunk. You pay a little more, but who wants that garbage commercial schwag once you get a taste of the good stuff, right? About $12 to $15 USD a gram for the good stuff. Marijuana has been decriminalised here where I live. You can check out the laws here: New York State Laws. Crazy, huh? 25 grams or less is a civil citation. We don't have medicinal marijuana here. Its been in the legislature for a few years, but the governors keep shooting it down because of their ignorance.

I truly believe in the medicinal properties of marijuana. I don't want to discuss my health issues here, but it helps me immensely. As a teenager it was recreational, but now I use it medicinally in my own home, at night before I go to bed. I don't see the problem with that. I don't go anywhere, no driving, nothing. And it makes sex a lot better. Plus, my wife likes me a lot better when I'm stoned. I can actually feel human for a short while.

I am an educated individual that is held in very high esteem by my colleagues. So, yes, I know a lot of doctors as well as other educated professionals that toke. We are not bums or losers. If only the Nay Sayers knew that these professionals were potheads. There are also a lot of my friends that would like to smoke, but random drug testing here in the US is rampant and usually carries severe consequences, so they are too afraid.

We don't have any celebrations here, except personal private celebrations. We call them "garden parties" or "clam bakes" and we celebrate every 420. And happy toking to you also. If you are ever in my neck of the woods, we will have to get together for a clam bake. Bring crazy8 along too.

http://www.mytinydick.net/talk/pictu...html#post24169
InsatiableLust is offline   Reply With Quote