View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 03:09 PM   #50
drake7k
Tiny Dick Advanced

First time I lost my virginity was when I was 12 with a 15 year old slut. I was always small in every way for my age, and looked more like I was 10. Looking back, I think she was a pedo, but what do I know. She wanted to be my girlfriend, and I got to boast that I had a highschool girlfriend. We were hanging out and watching horror movies at her house, and afterwords, her mother went to work, and her dad was taking a shower getting ready for work, and she took me to her room and asked me to have sex with her. I guess her dad thought I was harmless. she layed on the edge of her bed and and I put my tiny little cock in until I had a dry orgasm. Afterwords I felt dirty and used. I mean I still played with GiJoes and legos and realized that I wasn't ready for that yet, so I broke up with her the next day. The first time I lost my anal virginity was when I was 14 to a boy that was only a year older then me. We were having a sleep over at his house, and I was already sucking him off on a regular basis, and he wanted to fuck me, so I let him. It was painful at first, but then it felt really good, but he was about 5 inches and thin, so it wasn't very painful after the initial wore off.
drake7k is offline   Reply With Quote