View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 09:49 PM   #18
drake7k
Tiny Dick Advanced

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy8 View Post
why dont you tell us more. How do you approach girls. What are their reactions to your small one. Did any of them ever go telling people about your size?
Im sure lots of folks would be curious to hear your story.
Why do i ask? Because its uncommon for a guy with small penis to say he gets laid all the time.
Well in high school, most of them approached me. They thought I was good looking and a nice guy, and I'm guessing most of them were either inexperienced or just horny. I used to always make sure that I stimulated their clits when having sex, and make sure that I give them as much pleasure with other parts of me other then just my penis. Some of them knew that it was small, but I was so good with them that they never seemed to tell anyone, because I thought of my self as kind of a slut with the girls in high school (which by the way, I'm not proud of). I started having sex at a very early age of twelve, and was taught by my 15 year old slut of a girlfriend at the time, so I learned at a very early age how to pleasure someone. The last girl I had sex with was when I was on leave from the military for my grandfathers funeral, she was a serious nympho who had the serious hots for me. I couldn't figure that one out at the time, but oh well... and she even told her fiance at the time that if I came back for a visit, that she would be having sex with me, but I have to admit that at the time, I was way hotter then her fiance, and she still had a thing for me. We had sex for three hours straight without me cumming once, which at the time I thought was weird, but it would only be five months later that I realized that I was gay, so that made that clear, but when I had my cock in her, she came so hard that it was hitting my socks, and that happened quite a few times. And my few boyfriends that I've had over the years all never minded my size, they just liked me, and now I'm married to the man of my dreams who likes my cock and my ass. I've always said, that if you want to please a woman, it doesn't matter the size of your cock, or if you can even get it up (which trust me, I don't have that problem) it is how your handle the lady (or guy) and being able to please them with other means like with your hands, mouth, toys. You can always make a woman happy as long as you know what you are doing.
drake7k is offline   Reply With Quote