View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 08:44 PM   #20
hoverfly
Tiny Dick Extraordinaire

With 'sort of sites' was still considering that there might actually be a difference between the TV ad jobs and those that give the impression of being a whorehouse for the desperate. But you saying that it seems to make little if any difference obviously debunks this and renders my question somewhat pointless.

See, I keep telling you, you're talking to a dinosaur. LOL. Remember me telling you that I am back on 'proper' SLR's?

40% of youth in the USA. Well, I think I had better send our whales of to fast food paradise on London Road here. A friend of mine counted them once going up and down the road. He reckons just under 400 in a 3 mile stretch. Looks like we still have some catching up to do. LOL

Not that it surprises me anymore. Recently one of our more obscure TV stations started airing a programme called 'Man v. Food', where some jerk is trying to eat some of the most gigantic meals I have ever seen, some of them totally disgusting i.m.o. but I guess if you drown it in enough tomato sauce....

Well, if people like that can be heroes, little wonder.
hoverfly is offline   Reply With Quote