Thread: Girls
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 06:00 AM   #14
FourInchTwit

Great questions. For me personally:
I think you get just as much feeling with a small cock as a big one. The main difference being deep down you know your partner isn't getting the great feeling a bigger cock could give her and it starts to wear on your mind and your confidence lacks while having sex. I kind of don't do things i would if i knew i was huge and she was loving every second of it.
I get morning hard ons and definitely get a rise when i see pretty girls. I'm not sure if its from excessive masturbating, or something else, but my full hard on and stamina is very, very short. It takes a couple minutes of stroking to get aroused and then sometimes it never quite gets fully hard. I have a small quantity of cum, but can masterbate and cum 2-3 times within a short period.
I am bisexual and that's mainly a factor of having a small cock. Sometimes i'm scared to tell, or have a female see how small i am. But with a guy, its easier to bring up and i think some guys like the feeling of being so huge compared to my little one. Having a tiny dick has made me submissive in the bedroom with males. I dated one girl who called me her little bitch behind closed doors, but we had a normal relationship outside the bedroom. I was lucky to have her and we both knew it. She basically did her own thing and left the chores and bills for me to take care of. I was quite content with that to be honest and wouldnt mind finding that type of relationship again.