View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 01:06 AM   #22
Road
Tiny Dick Extraordinaire

Hopefully members like myself and hopefully Virgin are still "young" enough to en this depression. Only advice I have is go out there and take risks, talk to girls with a nothing to lose mentally. She turns you down? Eh, I'll just talk to her. Even give a pretty chubby chick a chance. Find ways to boost our self-esteem. I suggest volunteer work. Working out. I really believe Virgin4 is a perfect age to meet women. THere are tons of single grandmothers who want some company. Look for certain websites. For people like me, the most beautiful could tell me I'm cute and size doesn't matter but it will just enter one ear and leave the other. Im getting close to telling girls that I think they're pretty. Let's see when I take the next step.
"If you let it get to you, you will be opening a door of self loathing, despair, and hatred. Look beyond and accept. It will do more to develop your self-acceptance than nearly anything else. We all must learn the lesson of accepting ourselves. If we don't accept ourselves, for what we are, then how can we expect anyone else to accept us?"
Road is offline   Reply With Quote