View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 04:28 PM   #27
crazy8
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

Good point Hover, and yea Dawg means pretty much what Road said it means. I sometimes substitute it for words like man, bro, pal, partner, homie etc........
You are making very good point Hover, but i think it all comes down to something much simpler.
Girls crave attention, girls love to be comlimented. Gilr are also crazy insecure about every little thing about their body. Last but not least, there are many, many women out there who are just simply looking for a nice guy to settle down with.
One thing women dont want, is insecure men. You know what they also generally dont want, an inexprienced men. Thats why i have been telling Road for a long time now to just sleep with a couple of random girls, just to get the exprience and help with self steem.
Like always say, my life saw no changes and no light at the end of the tunnell until i lost my virginity. When i went down on her and gave her a pretty intense orgasm, my first time ever seeing a vagina in real life by the way. After that, it gave me a sense of power that i didint have before. It gave me confidence. When i started going out with my girl at first she didint believe me that i had pretty much no experience in sex.
crazy8 is offline   Reply With Quote