View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 04:43 PM   #24
treym900
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

The question is sort of posed in a strange way, but you have hit on something. We should not expect women to just spread their legs for us the way they do for men with big cocks. It just ain't going to happen. We should not expect to be able to just lay there and let our dick get a woman off from mere penetration like they cream on large cocks. But not get laid? No, we will get laid, and may even get laid again by the same woman, but we have to put a lot more effort into being charming, understanding their emotional needs, and being sensitive to the way their bodies respond use our fingers, tongues and work our cocks with skill. We will not have the numbers of conquests that men with big cocks have and our wives will most likely need a little on the side every now and then whether we know it or not, but we should have perfectly fine sex lives...just different than those blessed with a large package. Its a bitch and its unfair, but it just is. If you accept that then there is no need to worry about your size. I'm happy those guys get all the pussy they do without any real effort, but I don't have what they have and can't change the size of my dick. I have just owned what I have and adapted to and accepted this reality.
treym900 is offline   Reply With Quote