View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 05:45 PM   #4
bmet
Tiny Dick Intermediate

Thank you for the links and conditions.

Like you, I am not the best for sports. Basketball, hockey & tennis are boring to me. I feel that whoever gets the ball/puck up the court when time is called - wins! Football is physical and baseball and golf are time consuming for the brain to relax.

Sad that our spouses have the conditions they have. This ignores our condition! 😱
My wife was treated as polyneuropthy but did not respond to treatment. Finally, she was diagnosed with PSP. The same disease that Dudley Moore had. There is no cure, so we live out our days with support.

Even with my age (76) and mtd, I still am "horney"! This forum has helped, thank you. I have lost my concern about the size of my dick, but it is still hard to get erections. No one nearby to help, but here. I guess I have said enough about my problems, but I do want to let others know we "do feel their pain"! Time does not cure, but it helps the mind and body.

Again, I do appreciate your comments even though I live in the most liberal state (CA) on this side of the pond. I could go into my political rants, but it does not solve much. I have learned from history that it does repeat itself! Here I go again, bye....
bmet is offline   Reply With Quote