View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 06:29 AM   #11
bro1
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinydickadmin View Post
I recently had to have an ultrasound of my balls to determine what is causing my testical pain.That meant dropping trow in front of a strange lady.She was a cute younger (mid 20's) black girl.This made it even worse for me because of the stereotype,black guys are hung.I didn't make any comments about it being cold, or anything that could be taken as me making an excuse for my small size.While she was doing the ultra sound,she would have to look up at the screen and type with one hand.Everytime she looked up to type,she would look at me with a grin.I was hoping is was a grin because she liked looking at my little willy.I really think she was just trying to make me feel better, while holding back a laugh.I thought I would get an erection when she put the jelly on me,but nothing happened.Not even a twitch.Lucky for me,she had a warmer that she kept the bottles of jelly in.
damn you are lucky, I had to get US on my testicles before a surgery to determine if I has any hernia or whatnot. not so lucky for me, That jelly got me pretty excited hahaha and lets not mention the catheter. I caught a full blown hard on w that on... was it painful? no just felt like I was squeezing the life out of the tube hahaha
bro1 is offline   Reply With Quote