View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 04:09 AM   #22
bro1
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road View Post
Bro1, it's still fcking awesome you had the confidence to go out and do that, that does go a long way. I wish I had the guts to not care and be able to make a fool of myself. I bet your a tall dude though. Anyway, seems things have fully turned for you, awesome and good job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Road View Post
Btw Bro1, how did women react to your size? How was the sex? Did the topic of size ever come up?
Yes it is quite awesome indeed. Being super morbidly obese my whole life, you get used to people making fun of you, or looking at you like your an alien. That makes us (obese people) stronger in life...At least for me and some others I know, and b/c your obese and go out partying doesnt mean your making a fool of yourself. Just act yourself, and let your personality shine as I did. and thanks, life finally has made a 180 for me and it was about time hahaha.

Some women looked at it and kinda smirked, we kicked it but I know I didnt do much to them, others looked and didnt even smirk, they went with the flow of things and thats about it. For me sex wasnt to good, I had a hard time b/c of my old size, I was grounded to one position (laying down) letting the ladies get on top and take control. NOW its a different ball game. Im the head honcho in charge and can take on various positions..sex IS AMAZING now!
bro1 is offline   Reply With Quote