View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 05:05 PM   #36
Kockette
Tiny Dick Beginner

I LOVE the humiliation and teasing! I LOVE telling my wifes friends or some of my old girlfriends friends. This is how I do it : " Sarah...(a gossipy friend of mine) please DON'T TELL anyone, but because of all the hormones I had taken (womens) my small penis became still smaller... it still gets hard, but its only about 3 and half inches. Please keep it a secret!!"
That week, I make sure to wear very tight pants or shorts, usually womens so that there is little room up front, and since thats all I need it usually is very revealing.As soon as I see some of Sarah's friends...I know they know. They will smile slyly and actually look directly at my crotch. Eventually someone makes a comment, or offers sympathy. There is nothing sexier than having a woman that you barely know telling you "poor thing... my husband is very big... I like it that way... do you think it will ever get big again? Does it get hard?"
I dream that a few of them at a party corner me,pull down my stretch jeans and panties to see for sure!
Kockette is offline   Reply With Quote