View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 01:29 AM   #3
Virgin4Inch
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

Hey Joe

I thought you'd disappeared. So now you're saying you can't have sex? why not?

Dude you're 27 so you're still young enough to do something about this shit. I was a virgin until I was 42 so you've still got a long way to go before you get to where I was. I know how you feel, I was there. The problem you have is that there is this huge barrier between you and a possible woman you could be having sex with. That barrier is your perception. That perception is that your penis is too small and any woman that sees it is going to be disappointed and not want to have sex with you. Sure there are some women for whom that might be true but the odds are against it. There are way more women who will either have no problem with the size of your dick or even if they are a little disappointed they are not likely to say anything about it so why should you care?

I recently decided to pay a woman to have sex with me. It ended up I wasn't able to fuck her (I couldn't get fully hard) but I enjoyed doing stuff to her. When it came time for her to give me a blowjob by dick had shriveled up and she had to dig it out. As soon as she touched it it started growing. She didn't say anything and never let on that she was disappointed at all. I even asked her if she thought I had a small dick. She just said a lot of guys dicks get small when they're soft and it looks normal when it grew.

I think you need to do the same. Even if it's just the opportunity to be naked with a woman and get to do stuff to her (eat her pussy etc) it will give you some confidence you sorely need.

Most women aren't the mean bitches they can seem like sometimes.
Virgin4Inch is offline   Reply With Quote