View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 12:00 AM   #12
Virgin4Inch
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiguy171 View Post
Hey all,

So I recently met a girl and we hit it off right away and we've been dating for a few weeks now. We are taking it really slow and haven't done anything physical yet, but I really like this girl and I can see this as being a long term thing. My question is when (if ever) do I bring up my small penis? Shes not a virgin, but she has decided that she is going to wait for marriage before having sex again. I would hate to go into this relationship long term and then drop this potentially deal-breaking news on her. On the other hand, I think given enough time, she might like me regardless of my size. What do y'all think?

Just for added information: I'm 24 and I have had a handful of girlfriends before, but none that lasted more than a few months, and none that I ever got physical enough with that I needed to worry.
are you saying you've had this handful of girlfriends and you've never had sex or gotten physical with them? I would be dying of sheer frustration by now if I were in that situation.

If you really are smaller than you're finger then she is going to be disappointed no matter how long you stall. Unless you're never going to get physical with her you're going to have to reveal it at some point. You have a choice either show it to her and get to see her disappointment live and in the flesh or move on.
Virgin4Inch is offline   Reply With Quote