Thread: Shaving tips?
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 02:46 AM   #20
treym900
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

For years I've been using Magic hair remover. It used to be in a powder that you have to mix with water, but now it is available in a tube pre-mixed and ready to use. It is for black men for shaving and for their shaving their heads. Apparently traditional shaving causes all kinds of skin problems for black men so this was developed for them. I love this stuff! Spread it on and wait ten minutes and wash your pubic hair down the drain from the root. Leaves you smooth as a baby's ass. My wife loves the way I feel after using this. You only need to use it once a week when you shower and any regrowth does not have any stubble or itch just soft fuzz. Keep it off the head of your cock and start with only five minutes until you get used to it or it will irritate your skin. Don't use anything with alcohol on the area for a few days. I use pure aloe gel with no additives for a day or two, but when I first started using it I had to put on several times a day until my skin got used to it. The directions say apply and scrape off, but I just wash it off with plain water and then shower as usual and the hair comes out by the roots. No skin bumps and baby smooth, but it can irritate you if you leave it on too long. I have to go to a drug store in an area of town with a black population to find it. Sometimes it is with the shaving stuff, but most of the time it is with the hair care products for black people. Just ask a clerk for Magic shaving cream or hair remover. They make several formulations. I use the blue tube, but any of them should work fine. YOu can use it every three days and at first you may need to in order to get all of the hair out without irritating your skin, but I have found that I stay perfectly smooth and hairless by using it once a week regularly and I don't get skin irritation anymore. I have been with a man who had laser removal and I could not tell the difference between the two of us in looks or feel.
treym900 is offline   Reply With Quote