View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 02:58 PM   #13
crazy8
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

[QUOTE]I have no personality either, and I'm fucked up in head to begin with. A psychiatrist said so 40+ years ago while I was in grammar school.
/QUOTE]

Oh well if psychiatrist said it 40 years ago it most definitely must be true.

[QUOTE]Nothing wrong with marrying a decent woman, but decent women want decent men. Hot women wouldn't wipe their feet on me if I was a door mat. No hookers for me. I will not pay for sex, not even if I won a 100 million dollar lottery./QUOTE]

So why are you on this site? Are you here to discourage other guys from even attempting to have a normal life? Some of these guys are working really hard on gaining confidence, and then they have YOU with your looser for life attitude and your oooh im too old and decent women wouldint wipe their feet on me if i was a floor mat. Ooohh i have no personality, so women would not like me anyway. Are you using these excuses to try and justify your REAL lack of qualities like courage, pride etc???????
Your a virgin BY CHOICE and want understanding? Pitty? What the fuck do you want?
If 6 years ago i went online and read shit that you write, man that would either completely kill any confidence i have, or it would give me a kick in the ass that i need to not be like YOU. I sure hope other guys on here take your comments as motivation and not discouragement.
crazy8 is offline   Reply With Quote