View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 03:23 PM   #15
crazy8
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

[QUOTE]It is sad to see a few sad sack hard cases on this site who just want to be negative all the time. How tragic to be living your life based on what a shrink said for 40 years. How about you get a second opinion mate? Someone has given him an excuse to stay in his self pity party for 40 years and deep down he loves it.

Having a small dick is not a handicap to life. What you think can be. Sure it isn't easy putting yourself out there, and sure some people will be mean about it. But in the end it is worth it./QUOTE]

I dont agree with one thing that you said. I think having a small dick is in fact a huge handicap to life. I know i felt handicapped all my life because of this. Still do. I feel inferior, i feel different.....
I believe the key to my sanity and motivation is accepting the fact that i am different from most guys. I have also fully accepted the fact that bigger dick usually does give more pleasure to a girl, and im fully aware that there are certain peeks in bed that i cant make a woman reach that a hung guy could. i know i will never really pick girls up in bars or clubs because i feel that its one of the most sure ways to get a bad reaction to your small size. Lets face it, girls who hook up with guys for one night stands or what not are usually looking for certain size. And its not like i cant make up for my lack of size with other things. i know that im really good at everything else i do in bed so i know that i can change an opinion of even the most skeptical girl who thought sex with me would be boring. But with some many std's going around these days, i dont want to be even making out with strangers let alone go down on them or something.
What im trying to say is that i fully accepted my disability, and then i learned how to live with it.
I also learned that there are many many girls out there who simply do not care about size. Whats more is that there are many girls out there who prefer to be with a smaller guy. The girl i am with now fits in the first statement, and the girl that i will end up with will either fit in the first or in the second, i prefer the second.
crazy8 is offline   Reply With Quote