View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 02:20 AM   #16
mouse
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

Quote:
I guess this is where we differ in our opinions then. I don't view my small dick as a handicap and it makes me feel sad to see other guys do that. But I still wouldn't be living my life according to what an obnoxious shrink said 40 years ago that's just fucked up. I can't agree with you at all if you think that is OK.
What that shrink said has nothing to do with how I've lived my life. My parents didn't tell me what he had told them until years later. I thumbed my nose at it when I was told, and was even angered by it. I realized many years later he was right when he said "I wasn't in the real world". None of this had anything to do with my penis size. That happened later when I was ridiculed over it in school. I didn't even know I was small until that.

I do think it is somewhat of a handicap, just like being seriously overweight, wearing glasses, or being very short in height. Not nearly like being retarded, paralyzed, blind, etc., but still a handicap socially. It has affected many aspects of my life. I won't swim in a public pool, and I wouldn't be caught dead in a public shower, or nude in a locker room. I've heard quite enough hysterical laughter in my life without inviting more.

For those who aren't bothered by having a small penis, or can get over it if they were once bothered, that's great, I'm glad for them. I would be interested in how they got over it.

If there's on place for me here, and I'm not welcome on this forum, okay, just say so, I won't post anymore. I wouldn't want to be a bother, or discourage anyone else.
mouse is offline   Reply With Quote