View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 02:23 PM   #19
crazy8
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

[QUOTE]ut I still wouldn't be living my life according to what an obnoxious shrink said 40 years ago that's just fucked up. I can't agree with you at all if you think that is OK./QUOTE]

Dude, i wouldn't live my life according to what shrink said even if he said it to me yesterday.

And about the other things you said, your right, i have a lot of grief over my size. I hate the fact that im small and i doubt that at any point of my life will i ever be ok with it. But i cope with that fact, what else can i say.

Mouse, no one is saying you should not post anymore. What we are trying to say or at least what i meant is that you sound very very negative. And its cool and all, but you take it to the level where any small reading would think wow i guess im the same way hot women wouldin't wipe their feet on me either. Its just so discouraging to read. And im so sorry that you feel this way. But im inclined to tell you that things would be different if you just tried to think positive. Look im sorry if blunt or offensive, i really dont mean to be but i dont know how to put the following nicely: Even if its true that you will never amount to nothing. Even if you are in fact boring, fat, jobless, ugly whatever you say about yourself. its still no reason to be alone. there are women out there who are exactly the same. And all of them want a companion. Not a single one of them would mind having a guy to cuddle up with at home, someone to eat their pussy even if your too small for sex. Im just saying, not everything is so cut and dry as you put it. There is literally someone out there for everyone.
Oh and in regards to the other things you mentioned..dude i will never use a public shower either. Never a urinal. Man i played hockey most of my life and i quit because i couldn't travel with the team because we had to change and shower together. You have any idea how much that hurt? We all make sacrifices, we all have to live our lives around the fact that we are different.

Ok last but not least. Road, my man, i 100% agree with you. But my situation is a little different and there are many more factors in play besides me wanting to screw many different girls.
But i cant help it. I love pussy, and i love a women's body in general. This is something i always wanted since early teens when all my friends started having sex. I dont want to get old and regret not doing these things while i still had time. i dont want to be looking at a banging Chinese girl or Italian or Russian girl and wonder what it would be like to fuck them. I want to know. Im sure to some people this sounds completely retarded. But this is what i want more then anything else in life.
crazy8 is offline   Reply With Quote