View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 08:14 AM   #21
Road
Tiny Dick Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by small_dik View Post
Guys with average or large cocks get rejected by women too. If you feel that having a bigger dick is like some magic wand that will transform your life then I think you are mistaken. If I could wave a wand and take away your small dick then that would probably just bring to the fore some other problem that prevents you from having an intimate relationship.

But unless you try....unless you go out there and actually meet women or men (whatever you prefer) who you are interested in...then you will never find anyone just sitting at home pining over your small dick.
They get rejected, but they do have more confidence to try again. Maybe my views would be different if I banged more chicks. I just hope my plan of 'orgasm by oral right off the bat' works in my favor and size isn't an issue. Hopefully.

And I totally understand crazy.

I think what bothers me is I love a thick, big ass. I hope my ssize doesn't limit me from fucking that ass at all/awesome positions. Doggy mainly.
"If you let it get to you, you will be opening a door of self loathing, despair, and hatred. Look beyond and accept. It will do more to develop your self-acceptance than nearly anything else. We all must learn the lesson of accepting ourselves. If we don't accept ourselves, for what we are, then how can we expect anyone else to accept us?"
Road is offline   Reply With Quote