View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 09:52 AM   #22
justcurious28
Tiny Dick Novice

Default Just A Thought...

HTML Code:
That's all good and well. However, with my looks, lack of money, and small cock, I will never have to worry about dating a "hot" woman. I'll never eat black caviar, or drive an exotic sports car either. Just where my lot in life puts me. For those of you who can, that's great for you, for me, won't ever happen.

Hey Mouse...Please don't take this in a bad way but it sounds like you are suffering from depression my friend. Happens to me at times also. I have read some of your posts and perhaps you should get some "professional" help for your depression. Nothing to feel bad about or beat yourself up for as meds might turn this around for you. Doesn't mean you will take them indefinitely. BTW... IMHO... Many women don't view a small cock as a "dealbreaker" like we men do. Those that do are probably are quite superficial and high maintenance. I have dates some knockouts but it was a full time job keeping them entertained with worldly benefits and for me they seemed to morph into something far uglier. On the other hand, a so called "plain jane" with substance and a personality can morph into a knockout.

My gal is a blonde with 42HHH boobs.....Guys almost throw their neck out gawking and she still loves me with my pin dick and I am broke. Figure that one out. I certainly don't see it.

If you can figure out women, you will be the first guy on the planet. Like my Pa' always said, "Can't live with 'em and can't live without 'em".

Last edited by justcurious28; 11-22-2012 at 10:22 AM.
justcurious28 is offline   Reply With Quote