View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 03:21 PM   #12
Virgin4Inch
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutty3 View Post
It's easy!!! Just type "small penis" in your search engine and every small penis site save for two maybe three will have some form small penis humiliation...guaranteed. Thanks guys for making small penis humiliation acceptable to the masses and so popular in our society! I feel so much better about myself knowing my small pathetic baby peepee is good for nothing other than being the object of ridicule and humiliation. God my life sucks and I love it!!! Please make me feel like shit! Pretty Please???
Actually the fetish of SPH has nothing to do with how small penises are viewed in society and any ridicule or humiliation you might encounter in the real world. Most women have never heard of SPH and those that have don't really understand it and find it difficult to do. It's usually only women who are in it for money that will actually do it.

Making fun of small dicks has been around forever. It may have gotten worse over the last few years but I don't think it has anything to do with SPH fetish.

I think a lot of women especially younger women have a natural tendency to laugh or giggle when they see a small penis especially in situations like on Omegle etc with strangers. Having girls laugh at you especially in regards to your manhood can be quite a blow to your self esteem. For some it can be sexually stimulating at the same time. That part is hard to comprehend for some though.
Virgin4Inch is offline   Reply With Quote