View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 11:33 AM   #13
jobleau
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

Quote:
Originally Posted by small_dik View Post
The funny thing I find especially on webcam is that while some people do say negative things about my dick, there are loads more who love it too. I even have like 150 followers on Cam4 that just love coming and seeing my micro penis. They tell me that it is the best dick on the site and what they'd like to do with it. I'm talking men and women. But even if someone makes "those" types of humiliating comments it doesn't bother me because I know within myself that I'm not my dick.

Maybe I'm just in a different place than some here when it comes to their own personal perceptions about what it means to have a small dick. For me what we're really talking about is exhibitionism and as an exhibitionist I enjoy the gamut of reactions I get.

But if someone who is too embarrassed about having a small dick then I don't recommend they try it, and I agree if things go too far then that can be particularly nasty for some. Psychologically damaging even. However I found that by showing my dick I overcame my fears about what people would say about it. It wasn't as bad as I thought and it was kinda stupid really to be ripped on for something so unimportant.
That pretty much sums up my own experience. And I will tolerate a certain amount of SPH as long as it stays friendly. But I won't accept it when it comes to the point of harassment.
jobleau is offline   Reply With Quote