View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 02:19 AM   #19
minuteman
Tiny Dick Expert

I enjoy sph as a fetish, but not as part of 'real life'. By that I mean where I am anonymous, like on a webcam, at naturist beaches or on here. I would hate my penis size to become known to my friends or family. My wife knows, obviously, but as far as I'm aware hasn't mentioned it to anyone else. I sometimes fantasize that she's told her sisters and nieces and try to imagine their reactions when they next see me! Being of a certain age, I've had to attend hospital with some minor bladder/prosate problems. While no humiliation was involved (as in, nobody set out to humiliate me) I did feel a bit self conscious, but enjoyed the thought that the nurses were getting an eyful of Mr. Wellbelowaverage.

My size was never an issue when I was a kid - we all had small dicks. It was the bigger guy who was the freak! I'm at an age now where I'll make jokes about my size. People naturally assume that you talk like that 'cos your actually quite big. If only they knew...

I can understand that guys who are young and trying to form relationships are gonna find things difficult if they are small. I was lucky that the internet wasn't around when I was going through that phase, so my ego never took a knock.

Now, I indulge my fetish on webcams or at the beach. I can't explain it, but if women laugh, it turns me on. If they want to engage in conversation about it, I'll go along with it. I make light of my size ('Yup, its tiny isn't it?). In many of those encounters I've come across women who don't want to judge, they just want to get down to it and play.

I actually came on here tonight to put up some of my pics - but now I'm not so sure...

SHE: "Who d'ya think you're gonna please with that?"
ME: ME!!!!!
minuteman is offline   Reply With Quote