View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 06:47 AM   #33
Desertdick
Tiny Dick Beginner

The ol' what if! Yes, it (having a small penis) affected my life in a negative way.....but NOT because I have a small penis......but because I ALLOWED it to. I avoided all team sports (shower issue), intamacy of any kind through High School and College, never much of a "guys" friend to speak off. Today, I realize I missed out on a lot of things....and even allowed my "short commings" to control many (if not most) of my life choices. All this because some ass hole in middle school laughed and humiliated me in the gym showers. I allowed this jerk, who today would have no idea who I am.....affect the rest of my life! I gave him that much power.

I was always trying to compare my self with the immaginary man hood of the next guy....instead of on their or my accomplishments.....the true mark of a man. Some how I missed that in growing up what makes a true man....which 65 years later I realize has nothing to do with penis size!

I so understand your feelings of not following through with your life's gifts.....it js a choice. But sadly, one that needs not be made. The size of our penis is not the mark of a real man. I am only sorry it took me so long to realize this.....my hope is that you, being in your 20's and any other young men could realize this at an earlier stage and not go through life blaming any and all lifes difficulities on your small penis! It just is not the case....if you do not allow it.
Desertdick is offline   Reply With Quote