View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 04:16 PM   #21
theteach

Quote:
Originally Posted by small_dik View Post
You have to understand that you complaining about your 6 inch hard penis it totally ridiculous to me. I have a 2 & 3/4 inch hard penis. Yes I have a real micropenis. I have something to complain about, you don't. You're acting like a spoilt brat. Oh poor me I have a six inch penis and I can't wear speedos. F off!
Dear friend,

And you have to understand being bigger than you doesnt make me happy. I am just not happy with what i have although i know there are people that are not as lucky as me. You might think i am acting like a spoilt brat and i can understand that because thats how i feel when i read guys saying they have an eight incher but would like to have an inch more at least.

About the poor me and F off parts, i want to see them as friendly teasing like i did with you about the syndrom. I wont accept anyone making fun of me or telling me to f off in the real sense of the word as making fun of somebody has never been my style and wouldnt appreciate it either. Added to that, telling me to F off is nobody's place.

Those are my feelings, they are sincere. They are not aiming to make anyone feel bad or myself pleased. Like it or not i feel that way and i cant find peace in me being the way i am. Hope you understand me because i do understand you.