View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 10:19 PM   #39
mentaldish
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

My wife's younger brother and he has already seen it. About 8 years ago her brother was visiting us and we went to the local community pool with my wife and my then 6 month old daughter. It turned out that the bathing suit he wore (they were an old pair of running shorts) didn't have a liner in it and it was basically transparent. My wife and I both noticed at the same exact time when he stood up that his suit was stuck to his body like cling wrap and you could clearly see his very big cock and very dark black pubes. We told him right away and he sat back in the water so as not to expose himself anymore. We laughed our asses off and my wife made a comment to me about how big he was and that she didn't know that (she hadn't seen him naked since he was a little baby).

Later when it was time to go home we headed into the locker room together to chance into our dry clothes. The changing rooms were open and I couldn't exactly hide from him in anyway. Standing next to him naked as we were both changing I was shocked by just how large he appeared and especially how big it seemed next to my smaller/average cock. I looked at his cock and looked at mine and then he caught my eyes and just gave me a big smug smile. He didn't say anything, but he didn't have to. He was bigger soft than I am hard.

Separately my wife is very open about the fact that she has had lovers throughout our marriage but she has never discussed my size directly with her brother however I know her sisters know that I'm smaller because she told them about a certain lover that she had and when they asked her why she said because he has "such a huge cock".

So all 3 of my wife's siblings have knowledge about my dick and I love being around them knowing that they know but that nobody says anything.
mentaldish is offline   Reply With Quote