View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 03:00 AM   #39
Virgin4Inch
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road View Post
I been thinking about this lately...but I basically missed out on life, and still am. Because I dont/never had a girlfriend at 23..Its like..i haven't completely experienced life...and I feel I missed out on my teen years. I actually think my overweightness and not my size holds me back.
I hate being obese more than anything. Maybe if I was skinny, a girl would give me a shot..i dunno but I look back at think what horrible teen years I had. I DID NOTHING. no hanging with friends, partying, girls..nothing. I feel as my life has been a waste.

No offense buddy but you're 23. I'll be 55 in a couple of weeks and my life has pretty much been the same. I did get to date a couple of girls when I was 19/20 and I was in a sexless, intimacy free relationship for 8 years but still my life has been pretty much sex free.

If you counted up all the time I've had access to a females body over the last 55 years it would probably be less than an hour.

So as sad as I feel for your predicament (especially your weight problem) if you think it sucks at 23 just wait till you get to my age. Especially when you have nothing else in your life to make up for it.
Virgin4Inch is offline   Reply With Quote