View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013, 05:22 PM   #21
Virgin4Inch
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

[QUOTE=crazy8;32960]
Quote:
So you think losing someone after 58 years of love. sex, intimacy and friendship is worse than living your whole life never knowing any of those things?
/QUOTE]

Yea i think its much worse. Loosing something that you love and cherish is a lot harder than not having something that you know nothing about to begin with.
Besides, why are you still so grumpy? You in this situation by your own choice. You should be saying these things to yourself in a mirror, not try to look for pity and try to make it seem like you have it worse then every one else.
Well you're entitled to your opinion as wrong as it is.

If having a lifetime of love and sex and intimacy with someone and then losing that person is worse than not having anyone or having sex or touching anyone your whole life then why doesn't everyone just stay on their own their whole life. Never date anyone never have sex with anyone and never touch anyone. Because eventually we all die.

If he wants to swap his life for mine I'm all for it. I'll take those decades of sex, companionship and love and he can have my decades of being alone and masturbating alone and the extreme frustration.

I'm grumpy because I hate my fucking life. It's going to be over soon so you won't have to listen to me be grumpy for much longer.
Virgin4Inch is offline   Reply With Quote