View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 09:12 PM   #6
PaintItPretty
Tiny Dick Novice

I don't have a size perference, but I do "prefer" a smaller penis to a bigger one. In my experience, larger guys have a harder time finding and hitting my G-spot and making me sore in the process or they just assumed that having a bigger penis meant they could ram be like a Jack Rabbit and that would get the job done.

Don't ever listen to anyone who tries to tell you that being well-endowed equates to being competent of giving a woman a mind-blowing orgasm; they are parroting fallacies they've heard from people who also don't know any better. There are three ways that women can reach an orgasm: a.) by clitorial stimulation (most common) b.) G-spot stimulation (less common) and c.) if she has strong vaginal muscles from doing kegal exercises and is able to contract them enough to reach orgasm (the best example of this I can provide is by telling you to watch a man have a hands free orgasm). There isn't much feeling inside of the vagina, which is why the size of a man's penis has very little to do with the potential for a woman to have an orgasm. As long as you can find/reach her G-spot and give her clitoris plenty of attention, she will orgasm and that (besides procreation) is the point of sex.

I don't post here that often because I don't have much to contribute to conversations about penis humiliation, men sharing their wives with other men and men that are seemingly proud that they are (according to them) "lesser human beings" because they don't fit in with societies percieved norm. I only post when there is something I can discuss or to show support by offering some friendly, well-intended advice.

Last edited by PaintItPretty; 01-31-2014 at 02:51 PM.
PaintItPretty is offline   Reply With Quote