View Single Post
Old 07-29-2017, 09:41 PM   #14
Bonzo
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

The wife and myself get it on with another married couple who live next door. It started about 5 years ago when we were all pretty loaded one night around the holidays and we usually get together at least once a month ever since.

He has a much bigger cock than me, maybe 7.5" and very thick. At best, I'm 5" on a good day. I love seeing him fuck the daylights out of my wife....she loves it. Plus he can fuck forever and not pop his load too quickly. With myself when fucking, I can last maybe a minute or two, yet can hold off till I feel like popping my load when being suck off. Go figure?

In the end it's all good and works out for everyone as my wife really gets turned on watching me with another woman suck and fuck. She likes to just sit back and play with herself while watching. What's really hot is watching my wife and her get a little touchy-feely with each other. Me and my buddy edge them on all the time to go further. The most erotic to date was some deep heavy kissing and titty play. But one of these days........................

Last edited by Bonzo; 07-29-2017 at 09:48 PM.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote