View Single Post
Old 08-27-2017, 02:40 PM   #34
smallcocksmallman
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

Although I'm mainly straight, I also have quite regular gay fantasies when I am wanking; but as soon as I cum I pussy out of the them. The other day I was really horny, hadn't wanked for about a week so my first wank I fantasised about cumming into a cup to drink as I knew I would be up for another wank within 20 minutes and I could drink the cum on the second wank once I resubmitted to my gay desires again.

I was moaning and vocalising loudly about wanting another man's cum in my mouth, all of which was getting me really hot and making my small dick tingle intensley. I teased myself with the pre cum, wanking about how I was going to drink the load later while imagining a huge cock unloading the cum into my mouth. Within a minute i blew a massive load in the cup and set it aside. Sure as hell, 20 mins later I started getting horny again and I rubbed my cock while imagining a big cock in my mouth, and shouting about how I was desperate for cock. Pretty quickly I was getting close to climaxing again and gobbled the big load of cum in my cup. The amazing taste and the submissive thoughts of the cum arriving from a hung dick made me explode again. Was such an incredible liberating wank!
smallcocksmallman is offline   Reply With Quote