View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 12:30 PM   #25
littlemiss
Tiny Dick Novice

my hubby has a really small penis, so small we call it a winkle, and I love nothing more than him being naked and me getting my friends round for a drink, ive even invited my mother and sisters in laws, to his great surprise, ive never seen him go so red when his mum and 3 sisters walked in. What made it funnier was it was winter and his poor little winkle ( normally around 1.5 inches ) had shrivelled to the size of a salted peanut, so he is now known as peanut to his family members. After about an hour he did get an erection ( about 4.5 inches ) which made it even funnier for everyone to see his stiff little winkle bouncing up and down, but we got fed up with that and made him sit in cold water until it went down again, with much hilarity from his family especially. I later found out that his father was the same size so his mum understood how funny I and others found it. My friends and family now have their birthday parties and invite him to be a naked waiter, and laugh at him all the time, my son turns 18 in a month and he's agreed to do the same as he walked out the bathroom a month ago naked and didn't know I was outside, and I noticed he's possibly smaller than my hubby. LITTLE WINKLES RULE ( and peanuts )
littlemiss is offline   Reply With Quote