Thread: My fantasy
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 02:33 AM   #2
Odalisque
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

My ex-wife and I separated about 4 years before she finally left the house we shared. In that time she had boyfriends and brought some of them back for the night. Does that count as being cucked?

Anyway....point is, I used to meet them the next morning and always ended up making them breakfast. Only one of them - a young lad - asked if I was jealous or upset. I told him I was submissive and that my wife hated it. And also that I had a little cock. He showed me his dick. Not massive, but more than enough. I probably stared at it too long, because he asked me if I wanted to suck it. And I did.

I've sucked cocks before. I'm quite good at it. But he didn't enjoy it, I don't think. Maybe it was his first time or he thought he'd get off on humiliating me and regretted it. Or maybe he just felt sorry for me. I don't know. But he lost his erection and that was that.

In my fantasy life, my wife makes me kneel at the end of the bed, masturbating while she fucks some huge bull. And afterwards, he stands over me and I say "thank you, sir." And then he presents me with his huge veiny cock and orders me to lick it clean.

I love thought of being dominated and humiliated by my wife's bull, but those kind of men are so hard to find.
Odalisque is offline   Reply With Quote