Thread: laughing
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2024, 04:36 AM   #19
minuteman
Tiny Dick Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledickwanker jay View Post
YES , you are so right! And now I'm gonna blow my micro dick loser cumdrops and then start jerking off all over again with the aid of some rough, cruel, nasty SPH. This is my sex life! Fucking doesn't even turn me on. A loser like me doesn't deserve sex: I deserve to pinch and wiggle my micro weewee and be laughed at . I wank every time I?m insulted and/or humiliated, I just can?t resist wanking to SPH. When women insult and/or humiliate me for being an unfuckable micropenis beta, that?s what really gets my micro weewee hard. Because the truth is I am a beta boi loser. And I love hearing that from women and men. Only a real loser like me gets turned on by SPH. A normal man who?s having good sex would never jerkoff to SPH. But I can't stop. I?m so pathetic that you don't even need to take your clothes off to make my tiny clit dick squirt little pathetic cum drops. I just want a hot girl or big cock muscle guy to insult me: I crave it. I don't deserve sex, I deserve to be insulted and abused and humiliated. This is my place in society. I am a micropenis solo sexual chronic masturbator. Oh yeah, I?m jerking furioiusly right now. LOL! And now I'm going to blow my loser cumdrops and start jerking all over again. SPH is my sex life! i love it! cheers LittleDickWanker Jay
Can you put up some links for good sph or similar fetish sites? I'm missing my omegle fix now that it's gone

SHE: "Who d'ya think you're gonna please with that?"
ME: ME!!!!!
minuteman is offline   Reply With Quote