View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 10:28 AM   #11
minuteman
Tiny Dick Expert

I regularly visit a local unofficial naturist beach. When I first started going there many years ago I hadn't really thought about my size – I had to concentrate on not getting a boner. In recent years, as age and medications have taken their toll, suppressing a hard-on is not a problem and I usually wander around in my tiny state. Walking around usually makes me scrunch up more. The size thing really kicked-in when some girls giggled at me as I walked past and I started noticing the amused looks from others (male and female) as I walked by. I found that I was getting off on it. Lots of people traverse that beach and I love parading past the women to let them see my little wiener. I try and strike up conversations with them - about one in 10 are happy to stop and pass the time of day. My latest ice-breaker is to carry a pocket camera with me and ask them to take a picky – strike rate: 1/1 so far!!

In this last year, I've got friendly with a couple who are regular attendees there. This came about when I noticed guys going over and sitting next to them then start masturbating. This was too much - I had to go over and join in! The guy made it clear that if I wanted to jack-off in front of his wife, then that was OK. It's now become a regular fixture of my visits to go over at some point in the day and put on a little display. I'm way the smallest guy but apparently, I'm a favorite because of the amount of pre-cum I produce! My size is not an issue, but I want to get her to tell me how small I am!

Even if people do judge, they usually keep it to themselves - the size thing, as an issue, is mainly in our heads - so we just need to ensure it’s a positive thing.

SHE: "Who d'ya think you're gonna please with that?"
ME: ME!!!!!
minuteman is offline   Reply With Quote