View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 10:59 AM   #27
NervousShrinkage
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

Default More

4. A guy tries to break up with his dominant girlfriend. She is gets very angry but hides this from him. She then talks him into coming over to her house, a "still be friends" party. She seduces him and dominate him to have sex a last time. She ties him to the bed with her pantyhose, still with his clothes on. She put headphones on him and a covering for the eyes. She tells him to wait for a few minutes, "I want to make this last time special", she says.

He cant hear or see anything but after a few minutes he feels something cold on his groin. *She puts ice on his groin* He also feels someone putting shoes on his feet. *She puts sissy womens high heels shoes on him* He lies there for maybe 20-30 minutes and starts to wonder whats going on. Then at last someone takes the headphones off and he hears people entering the room, sounding like women because of the heels. Then he hears his girlfriend saying "I told you he was a loser freak, but that is not the main reason I broke up with him...".

Next, he feels hands unzipping his pants, and then quickly the pants and underpants are pulled down at the same time. She says: "THIS is why I broke up with him!" At the same time his girlfriend takes off the eye covering too. The guy is shocked to see 2 of his woman friends standing right next to the bed holding their mouths. He looks down and sees that his tiny penis is totally shrunken down and shriveled from the ice and nervousness. His balls is tucked in tight, right close to the body. His penis looks absolutely shockingly tiny, like a thin baby penis, 1", sticking straight up in the air.

Time just stops and he gets paralyzed by the panic and shock. He is totally red in the face. He looks at his girlfriend who is enjoying this to the fullest and just stands there looking him right dead in his eyes with the biggest smile on her face. One of his friends just burst out laughing and the other smiles and says: "OMG, you have a micropenis. I have read about this on the Internet. I never thought you was a sissy freak though, like she told me all the time."

His girlfriend goes further and says: "Have you peed on yourself again? He does that sometimes in the sleep you know..." *The ice melted*

She got her revenge BIG TIME. He thought he could break up and humiliate her but instead she broke up with him, exposed him (as a sex freak) and degraded his manhood. She emasculated him right in front of 2 of his closest friends, his life will never be the same again. He totally loses his confidence and dignity now.

*extra* The girlfriend threatenes to blackmail him and expose him further if he dont agree to be her sissy slave. Making money for her doing fetish clips taking strapons up his ass.