View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 10:25 AM   #13
hoverfly
Tiny Dick Extraordinaire

Don't forget that he mentioned that he lost some feeling in his penis. Now, I ask you, is that worth it? I mean, your penis is already average in size both length and girth, why would you want to put that at risk?

Also, if you have a girlfriend the loves you the way you are, why the story about banging lots of girls and making up for your lost youth (my God, he is seriously saying that at the age of 24. What should I say, I am 50).

Don't you think you can make up for what you missed by having a loving relationship with your girlfriend? Also, you do sound a little depressive all round, do you really think your basic mental frame of mind is determined by the size of you penis? Believe me, there are a lot more serious issues in live then just the size of your cock.

As far as any surgery is concerned, I think you should seriously check out some information on the possible risks, it just might put you off that idea for good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy8 View Post
Wow really, so you did PE and it works to an extend, thats good news.
I have come across thunderplace before. The site was full of members and i was not able to register at that time.
I am actually not that tiny. Im about 5 inches long and probably 4.5 in girth. I can fit a regular size condom pretty well.
So, is there hope for me? Should i try PE? i mean i will be ok with being at least 6 inches long and a little thicker, i think im willing to take the risk.
hoverfly is offline   Reply With Quote