View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 03:41 PM   #20
smalldicklover
Banned

Just to point out, i seen no erect gain what so ever until i used a traction device for over a year, even then it was only .4-.6 of an inch erect gain and its a pain in the ass wearing one. Also that is the only medically proven way to increase penis length aside from surgery. In theory up to 1.5 inches can be gained, thats not been my experience though and i think its bs. Jelquing and hand stretching brought about no gain at all for me, other than flacid and better erection hardness. Pathetic really, i can't believe i'm even telling people this lol, just wanted the op to know from someone who has years of experience with it rather than a naysayer who decided to call bs, or even worse a penis enlargement product saleman undercover. Also to the op, most on this site are into sph and will not encourage you to try and get bigger. I personally think you should not really bother as its so much work for so little but then i'm into sph too haha. If you are not willing to endure pain you'll get nothing, thats a fact, its usually only people who become obsessed with it that get bigger and even then its not by much.
smalldicklover is offline   Reply With Quote