View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 03:39 AM   #25
Road
Tiny Dick Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy8 View Post
Thanks for all the responses guys!!!
So you guys say making up for my lost time is pointless, why? Why is it pointeless? Why am i not allowed to set goals and trive for them? Yeah i have a girl that loves me even if i didint have a penis, she loves me for who i am. She knows she will never find anyone like me, but thats another story. I hate myself, and that leads me to hate my life. There is just so many things i would have done different if i was not small. As one the gusy metioned, hes 50 and imagine if he wanted to make you for lost time. I dont want to be that guy (no offense) i dont want ot be 50 and say what if. Im going to give this PE thing a try, and if lets say in 5 years i dont gain anything at all, im just going to blow my brains out because i dont want to live this way anymore. Plain and simple, i have had enough of this life as a short dick man and im going to do something about it. Fuck it, i have nothing to loose.
Trust me man I understand about hating life and yourself, I get like that myself all the time, and sometimes it is because of my size, and yes I have thought of suicide before. But then I come to terms that there are people is worse situations, people were size is the last thing on their minds, important things like bills and feeding children come up. And I envy you man, dont look at the homeless man, look at me, I'm 21, a virgin and I wish I had a GF who loved me for me. I feel my youth was wasted because I was too scared to have fun, and now I feel y 20s is wasting away. But if I had a girl it would be allright IMO. so don't be so down on yourself that you want to blown your brains out, look at what you have and feel good about yourself. Sometimes I wish I could take my own advice, but it just ain't that easy.
Road is offline   Reply With Quote