View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 10:12 AM   #26
hoverfly
Tiny Dick Extraordinaire

Furthermore to tinydick4u's info, you might want to read this. This acutally comes from the Tom Hubbard site. Also, once again, it does NOT work.

Thunders Place:General disclaimer

From Thunders Place

Thunder's Place is not responsible for the validity of information presented here or for the the results of application of the information presented here. Anyone reading information or applying techniques presented on this site, does so at their own risk.

Any information you find here has the potential to cause permanent damage. When evaluating whether a particular path should be followed it is necessary to engage your brain and actually read local warnings and take them in.

When starting out in PE there is a tendency to exceed sensible limits and cause injury. The first step in sensible penis enlargement is to allow yourself enough time to evaluate the risk:reward ratio for a particular technique and make every effort to ease into any program.

It is essential to be aware of your penis's temperature and color during all PE exercises. Cutting off blood flow to the penis can result in permanent loss of feeling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinydick4u View Post
OK.Here are some links.Read them carefully.

I used the swim cap method for a year and gained 1/2 inch.I have since slacked off because I lack self discipline.
Heavy Weights - Classic Site - Tom Hubbard - Penis Enlargement Manual

Tom Hubbard - Penis Enlargement Manual

Home made penis enlargement devices
hoverfly is offline   Reply With Quote