View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 06:12 PM   #34
smallcocked
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy8 View Post
Hey guys,
First of all, i would like to say that no body offended me by anything they said.
I like contructive ctitisism. Besides, i know all you want to help, so getting mad would be stupid, and childish.
What exactly is a doctor going to help me with? And, if i go see a shrink, what is he going to do for me?
I understand where you guys are coming from, but it will not help in my situation.
You see, im not depressed. Im not on drugs. I dont have a history of violence towards my self and oteths. Everything that i shared with you guys is the truth that is coming from my heart.
I truly dont want to live my whole life with a small penis. Its not that im going crazy, i dont have split personality. Im not on meth, shrooms or sleeping/depression pills.
It is a councious decision, nothing else.
I do realize that a lot of you would want to ne in my shoes. You know, pensi not so small as i imagine, hot girlfriend, what else can i ask for right?
Well wrong. I want to be able to go to a public toilet when there is someone else there.
I want to be able to have one night stands, and not worry about being ashamed. I want to be able to fuck a girl that i know, and not worry about rumors she will spread later on.
I want to play pro hockey again, and not worry about those damn showers and locker rooms.
I know that i will be miserable for the rest of my life if i have small one. Thats that. I dont want to be miserable all my life. So best believe, if this PE shit fails after i give it an honest shot, im finished. I see absolutely no reason to dwell this planet in misery.
hey man, please don't say that. we were all given what he have for a reason, so you should just accept it. not being able to go into urinals when there is someone else there or not being able to have 1 night stands is not something you should be even contemplating ending your life over. just swallow all that as a bitter pill. everyone has something to complain about, and anyone can find something to self pity themselves over, but you need to count your blessings and not what you lack. I hope you can get over this problem soon.
smallcocked is offline   Reply With Quote